Do you have stamps to sell? Get a valuation!
Wherever you are in England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scotland or Wales we are ready to make contact and put our expertise to work.
The David Feldman UK based team of experts are available for a free and confidential evaluation of your precious philatelic treasures. Our qualified experts with over 100 years of combined experience in the sector and a constant presence on the market will be able to assist you in the best way.
Working with the David Feldman UK team you’ll receive an unparalleled service: a seamless, end-to-end consignment experience, from your initial online submission to the final payment and an extensive network of global specialists with deep market knowledge across a variety of categories.
Steps to appraise and sell your stamp collection
Stage 1 : Evaluation of your stamp collection
Firstly, we will arrange a phone or video consultation with you to precisely understand your needs and expectations. You should also send us a brief description of your stamps along with some representative photos of your collection (via email, WeTransfer, or Dropbox).
Your stamp collection will be examined by our experts, no charges involved. There may be instances where our philatelists need to schedule an appointment with you for evaluation. Following this, there are two possible responses:
- Sorry, your stamp collection has no commercial value or is ineligible for auction.
- Yes, we are interested in your stamp collection !
Stage 2 : Consignment Process
In the case of a positive response, you will receive a contract proposal. After signing, we will assist you in preparing the packages and organize the express and secure shipment of your stamps from your home to our facilities in Geneva. Your collection is fully insured by our specialist partner HW Wood. Your stamps are then stored securely in our vaults before being lotted, meticulously described and estimated by one of our philatelists.
Stage 3: Auctioning Your Stamp Collection
You will receive the complete description and auction estimate of your stamps. Once you approve these details, we will implement a marketing and promoting strategy for your stamps to our international customers. You can then follow the auction of your stamps live! You will get paid six weeks after the sale, using your preferred payment method.
Why Choose David Feldman to Sell Your Stamp Collection?
The philatelic experts at David Feldman auction house have been passionately and successfully valuating collections of diverse values for over 50 years.
- Our expertise is internationally recognized across all areas of philately. David Feldman SA holds multiple historical records worldwide, including the highest-grossing sales of Grand Prix collections.
- The close relationship we maintain with some of the most prominent stamp collectors is greatly valued. Representatives of David Feldman SA can be found in many countries around the world, such as the Americas, including Argentina and the United States, Italy and France.
- You’ll receive personalized services and high-value advice throughout your journey. Entrusting your stamp sales to the leading philatelic auctioneer guarantees you the best financial returns in the market.
- Transparent procedures and tailored tools are in place to streamline and optimize each step, from consignment to sale and settlement.